300 East 2nd Street
# of Floors
300 East 2nd Street is a 15-story tower with 4 floors of Class A office space totaling 136,497 square feet and 11 floors of direct-access parking totaling 977 parking stalls. 300 East 2nd Street features panoramic views of the surrounding Sierra Mountains, Truckee Meadows and downtown Reno. The building has on-site, covered parking with security and adjacent is the Courtyard Reno Downtown-Riverfront that is available for overnight visitors, small conferences and entertainment.
300 East 2nd Street is located in Downtown Reno across the street from Greater Nevada Field and adjacent to the beautiful Truckee River. It has close access to Interstate 80 and Highway 395, the Amtrak station and all major bus lines. Centrally located within walking distance of City Hall, the County Courthouse, and the Federal Court Building. It is also located in the Small Business Association Hub zone. (www.sbg.gov)
- Darkshot Coffee NOW OPEN on the ground floor
- High-speed technology access and a HVAC and energy management system.
- Mellow Fellow Pub is located within the building.
- Locally owned and managed, facilities engineer on site.
- Convenient Courtyard Reno Downtown-Riverfront located adjacent to the building.
- New onsite fitness center opening April 2020.
- 15th-floor executive conference room with striking views for use of all tenants.
- Ballpark Lane Executive Offices
- L/P Insurance Services
- State of Nevada, Department of Administration