8950 Cal Center Drive
# of Floors
California Center consists of three, Class A office buildings within a 52 acre master planned business park. An on-site health facility with lockers and showers as well as and a community conference room tops the list of the distinctive features. Picnic and patio areas, along with shaded decks, make lunch and break times pleasant. Both employees and clients will enjoy the close and abundant free parking and will benefit from the night and weekend security.
Situated at the corner of Watt Avenue and Folsom Boulevard, this convenient center has immediate access to Highway 50 and is in close proximity to the light rail station. Sacramento’s central business district is just minutes away.
- Outdoor shaded picnic and patio areas
- Facilities engineer located onsite.
- New onsite solar panel installation reducing annual carbon footprint by 564 tons, generating 724,120 kWh/year of power and providing shade for 125 parking stalls.
- Dining, shopping, and many other services are within easy walking distance.
- Nearby restaurants include Hong Kong House, Ninja Sushi, YD House and El Favorito Taqueria.
- Interwest Insurance
- Children’s Law Center
- Allied Universal
Solar Installation at 8950 Cal Center