- Department: Property Management
- Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
- Posted: 11/29/21
Our Candidate Search
We seek an Administrative Assistant for our Property Management Department who is not only a well-organized professional with a great customer service attitude, but capable of covering significant day-to-day work loads from multiple Property Managers.
Job Description Summary
Providing administrative support to our Property Management Department with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks, the Property Management Administrative Assistant will be responsible for ensuring a smooth work flow within the office while assisting with Property Management related business. The qualified candidate will be reliable, detail oriented, proactive, and a self-starter who takes initiative to solve issues, while providing great professional customer service to tenants and vendors. In this position, follow through, attention to detail, and ensuring deadlines are met is imperative.
· General correspondence for the Property Management Department
· Spreadsheet preparation and ongoing maintenance updates
· Responsible for prompt and positive responses to tenant requests ensuring timely resolution of issues.
· Preparation, dispatching, and tracking of tenant work orders
· Assists in the accounting process, including but not limited to, completing property management/accounting forms as required and compiling accounts receivable reports
· Understands and has experience with accounting transactions and spreadsheets
· Capable of speedy yet accurate data entry
· Will act as front desk receptionist, which includes greeting the public, answering telephones, screening calls, transferring to voicemail, or taking messages
· May perform other duties as assigned
· Quick learner, able to incorporate new knowledge into processes
· Excellent overall verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner with all levels of management and staff while being flexible and collaborative
· Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
· Computer proficiency with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) and the ability to learn new business specific software programs as needed. Timberline experience a plus
· Capable of multi-tasking with great follow-through
· Self-starter with strong time-management, organizational, and proactive problem-solving skills
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines while adapting to changing priorities
· Able to deliver superior customer service to tenants and clients while developing and building effective working relationships
· Maintain approachable, friendly demeanor while working with competing priorities and demands
· Has strong mathematical and logic skills required to build and maintain spreadsheet data
· Understands and follow directions, and able to give direction when needed
· Must be reliable, punctual, have a work appearance suitable for a professional office environment along with a pleasant demeanor
Education and Experience Requirements
· High School diploma
· Minimum 3 years Administrative Assistant experience
· Experience in and working knowledge of business/office administration
· Experience in construction and/or commercial real estate is a plus
· Valid Drivers’ License
Work Environment and Physical Demands
· Professional office environment using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
· Mainly sedentary role though some filing and supply maintenance requires the ability to lift files and supplies, open cabinets, bend, crouch, stand, and walk
· Not a supervisory role
· Non-exempt position subject to overtime laws
· Full time position, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
· Minor local travel may be required
· Must legally be allowed to work in the U.S.
· Please provide salary requirements in order to be considered for this position
· Full time employees are eligible to participate in company benefits.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time