- Department: Property Management
- Location: Reno, NV
- Posted: 09/19/21
Our company seeks a professional, cheerful, and dynamic person with great customer service skills to join our team. The right person will not only be warm and reliable with a positive attitude but will also be one that pays great attention to detail, anticipates company/staff needs, and takes initiative to help solve problems.
Job Description Summary
Provides support with a variety of administrative activities and related tasks. The Office Administrator will be responsible for providing any needed administrative support to multiple departments, maintaining common area office appearance, directing calls and visitors to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies, as well as providing support on special projects.
· Opens and closes office during operating hours.
· Ensures that a friendly and attentive approach is being practiced with an environment that projects a professional, polished, and service oriented image to all clients.
· Directs calls and visitors to appropriate associates with professionalism and a welcoming smile.
· Provide administrative support to departments/personnel as needed.
· Participate with management and other departments/personnel on special projects and other duties as needed.
· Uphold strict level of confidentiality.
· Maintain common area office appearance.
· Track staff availability.
· Possess a solid administrative background with strong computer capabilities (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite).
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
· Will be detail oriented, able to work multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining an extremely professional and customer service-oriented attitude
· Must be reliable, punctual, and always pleasant
· Exhibit proficient communication skills (Speaking, listening, and writing)
· Flexible and collaborative work style
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent
· College degree a plus
· Minimum 5 years related experience
Work Environment and Physical Demands
· Professional office environment using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
· Mainly sedentary role though some filing and supply maintenance requires the ability to lift files and supplies, open cabinets, bend, crouch, stand, and walk
· Not a supervisory role
· Full time position, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
· Some local travel is expected
· Must legally be allowed to work in the U.S.
· Please provide salary requirements in order to be considered for this position
· Full time employees are eligible to participate in company benefits.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location