Coliseum Meadows Shopping Center consists of 46,520 square feet of high-visibility Class A retail space situated in the center of Reno’s retail hub and in close proximity to five major retail centers. Located on the intersection of Kietzke Lane and South Virginia Street just off a main Interstate 580/Highway 395 exit, it offers premiere pylon signage.
Located on the intersection of Kietzke Lane and South Virginia Street just off a main Interstate 580/Highway 395 exit
• Signage on Kietzke and South Virginia Street with excellent visibility
• Located at the popular intersection of Kietzke Lane and South Virginia St
• One of Reno’s Main retail hubs with close proximity to 5 major retail centers
• Class “A” property offers great pylon signage
• An average of 21,000 vehicles/day on S. Virginia St. and 114,000 on I-580
- Population within a 3-mile radius is over 75,000 and has an average household income $65,903.
- The daytime population is 113,000 within 3 miles.
- An average of 21,000 vehicles pass by per day on South Virginia Street and 114,000 on I-580.
A few key tenants
Big 5 Sporting Goods
Huntington Learning Center
4896-5034 Virginia Street
Ample on-site parking